Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanjay Dutt biopic will be called SANJU

Sanjay Dutt biopic will be called SANJU

The title of the upcoming Sanjay Dutt biopic is finally confirmed now. The upcoming Ranbir Kapoor starrer helmed by Rajkumar Hirani will be called ‘Sanju’. Sanju is actor Sanjay Dutt’s nickname. Readers should note that though the title has been floating in news reports for quite some time now, there was no confirmation of the same. Titles like ‘Dutt’, ‘Baba’, ‘Sanju Baba’ have been doing the rounds for quite some time now. Debunking existing rumours minted by gossip mills, sources close to have told us that after much thinking, the makers thought that since Sanjay Dutt is fondly addressed as Sanju by his friends, family and fans, it's apt to call the Bollywood biographical drama by that name.

The Khalnayak star’s biopic has been making the headlines since its announcement. It is without a doubt, one of the most anticipated films of the Jagga Jasoos star till date. The Rajkumar Hirani directorial is set to narrate the journey of our Munna Bhai like never before. The film also stars Sonam Kapoor, Dia Mirza, Anushka Sharma and Manisha Koirala who have pivotal roles to play in the film. Reportedly, Mahesh Bhatt and Sanjay Dutt himself will be making a special appearance in the film.

“I am really keeping my fingers crossed for Sanjay Dutt’s biopic. Shooting for the film was a different experience altogether. I can’t imagine and believe how much a man can go through in one life,” said Ranbir in an earlier interview.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast