Actors associating themselves with a cause is not a new phenomenon. And now actor Huma Qureshi is all set to walk the ramp for a cause close to her heart. Huma has been roped in as the face of the Ramp for Champs campaign.

A source from the event reveals, "Ramp for Champs is an innovative initiative of Smile Foundation that weaves together high-end fashion with the cause of education for underprivileged children. Held across multiple cities, the fashion events bring prominent personalities from different walks of life on the ramp, as kids from Smile Foundation match steps with them. Huma chose to associate with this cause because she strongly feels that every child deserves to be given a chance to get educated."

Huma says, "Everybody in this country should contribute towards this cause or any other cause close to their heart. We all have a collective responsibility to give back to the society. And I am no different. Education is not a privilege or luxury; it is a basic human right. And I feel that every child in our country irrespective of their background has a right to education. I am honoured to be a part of an initiative like this."