Actor Ayushmann Khurrana is fond of watching web series on online streaming platforms.

Speaking about content and trends on digital media, the Bareilly Ki Barfi actor says, "I think everybody consumes content on digital [media] these days. I watch a lot of web series on popular streaming platforms. Even the Indian series on these platforms are very interesting these days. They are very edgy, wacky and have great content. But there is also a lot of clutter these days. However, I think there are certain people who create content that can break through the clutter."

The actor says he would be willing to work in web series or on digital media, provided he gets a good concept or script.

"I think a lot of people say digital media is the future, but the digital media is the present. It's a great market. You can be as edgy as possible. I think that is the difference between digital media and television or films. You can't be so radical on television and films, because there is censorship involved. But on digital media, you can go all the way [with content]. I think that is really intriguing and interesting. To have that youth connect, you have to present it [the content] in a really edgy manner. So, why not? If I get a great concept or script, then I would be open to digital media in the future."

› See More: Ayushmann: Digital media is the present!