Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Interesting Facts About Baahubali Star Prabhas

10 Interesting Facts About Baahubali Star Prabhas

Ever since Baahubali: The Beginning and Baahubali: The Conclusion have released, Prabhas have become a nation-wide sensation, who has won the hearts of the young and the old alike.

However, the southern star who is now all set to wow the audiences in his upcoming film Saaho is extremely grounded and grateful to his director and fans.

Here’s are ten interesting facts about Venkata Satyanarayana Prabhas Raju Uppalapati, yeah that is his birth name Regular Smile

Read on…

1) While most actors these days deliver 2-3 films a year, Prabhas believes in working on one film at a time. He shot for nearly 600 days and dedicated 5 years for Baahubali franchise.

2) It is reported that after seeing the frenzy around him in Baahubali, many Bollywood filmmakers are keen to make a film with him. While we don’t know if Prabhas would agree to do a Bollywood film, we certainly know that if director Rajkumar Hirani approaches him, he is sure to say yes. Why? Because Prabhas is a huge fan of Rajkumar Hirani. He stated in an interview “My favorite filmmaker is Raju Hirani. I have loved all his films. I can watch Munna Bhai MBBS 100 times, I can watch Lage Raho…100 times, I can watch 3 Idiots 100 times.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast