Mango Murabba (कैरिचा गुळआंबा ) Is a sweet recipe , Mostly prepared from two main ingredients "Raw Mango" and "Sugar".
It is a sweet recipe.
It taste good with Chapati , Bread , Puri , paratha etc.
- Raw Green mango
- Sugar as par taste
- Red Chili 2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Rinse and wipe dry green raw mango.
- Peel raw mango.
- Grate after peeling mango skin.
- Cover it with soft cloth.
- keep it in sunlight for 3-4days until sugar melt well.
- Uncover it.
- Add Red chili powder, Turmeric powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Raw Mango Murabba is ready to serve.
- It can be Served with parathas, puris ,bread or even with dal & rice.
› See More: Raw Mango Murabba Recipe
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)