- 1 cup of baked beans
- 1 cup kidney beans
- 4 tsp. Tomato ketchup
- 4 tsp. Brown sugar
- A dash of Worcestershire sauce
- A dash of French mustard
- Sprinkle of chopped Parsley
- 25 gms. grated cheddar cheese
How to Make Baked Beans :
- Pour baked beans in a pan.
- Add the kidney beans and add with all the remaining ingredients to the saucepan.
- Heat slowly, stirring occasionally for 10 mins.
- Serve on toast and sprinkle with cheese.
› See More: Recipe: Baked Beans
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)