Sardine or Tuna Pate is an easy-to-make dip. This pate is best served chilled.
- 125 gms. Tuna
- 50 gms. Butter
- 75 gms. fresh bread crumbs
- Grated rind and juice of a Lemon
- 7 sprigs chopped Parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Arabic Bread
How to Make Sardine or Tuna Pate :
- Put the butter in a pan and melt carefully.
- Remove pan from the heat (donít forget to use the oven gloves).
- Stir in the tuna, bread crumbs, lemon rind, parsley and seasoning.
- Spoon into a dish and chill in the fridge for 20 mins.
- Serve with Arabic bread and lemon wedges.
› See More: Recipe: Sardine or Tuna Pate
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)