- 1 packet(200 gms)- Pasta
- 3-4 cups- Water
- 3-4 tbsp- Pasta Sauce or Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp- Chilli Powder
- handful- Parsley
- 1-2 Onions
- Cooking Oil
- Green Peppers
How to Make Quick Spicy Pasta :
- Boil the pasta.
- Finely chop green peppers, carrots and peas. Cook vegetables in small amount of water, till tender, on medium heat. Do not over-cook, else the vegetables will turn mushy.
- Meanwhile, brown the onions on medium heat, slowly adding the pasta sauce or tomato paste (if sauce not available).
- Add chilli powder and salt as desired. Add chopped parsley for taste.
- Drain the water from the pasta and vegetables after they are tender. Add the pasta paste. Mix well.
- Serve with Soup and Buttered Bread.
› See More: Recipe: Quick Spicy Pasta
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)