- 160 g -flour
- 100 g-butter
- 40 g -cocoa powder
- 397 g- condensed Milk
- 1 tsp -baking powder
- 1 tsp- vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup -mixed crushed nuts
- 2 tbsp- Milk
How to Make Choco Nut Cake (Eggless) :
- Preheat oven at 180 C. Grease baking dish. Sieve all dry ingredients.
- Cream butter and condensed milk well.
- Add into it flour mixture slowly.
- Add vanilla and nuts, keep on creaming.
- Add milk toward the end.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake at 160 C for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool well before unmolding.
- Serve with coffee.
› See More: Recipe: Choco Nut Cake (Eggless)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)