Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 2 of 5

Thread: 15 Tiny Pieces Of Advice Before You Kick Start 2017!

  1. #1

    15 Tiny Pieces Of Advice Before You Kick Start 2017!



    It is already December! Man, how time flies!



    We plan to bring in the New Year with a new, better version of ourselves. But do we succeed? Not always.

    New Year brings a new vibe, new waves of excitement and a new perspective and we need to keep up with that by bringing out the new version of us. Here are some tiny pieces of advice that will help you to kick start 2017 in a fresh way that will last till the end.


    › See More: 15 Tiny Pieces Of Advice Before You Kick Start 2017!

  2. #2
    1. Start by cutting out the negative people. People who are good to you only 10% of the time aren’t worth your efforts and the remaining 90% of negativity.

    2. Let go of someone who turns you into some other person you are not proud of.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2016, 03:37 AM
  2. People Over 60 Share Vital Pieces of Life Advice
    By Kajal Dedhia in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 12:50 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 04:21 PM
  4. Ways to Kick-Start Your New Year
    By MaulikA in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:04 AM
  5. Tiny Dog Drives Away With Tiny Car
    By Baadshah in forum Funny Videos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 01:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •