Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Block People On Snapchat

Super Moderator

How To Block People On Snapchat

Because Unsolicited Snaps Can Be The Bane Of Your Existence

We've all had that one "friend" on Snapchat, right? You know, the one who keeps sending you Snaps and Chats despite your not-so-subtle cues virtually screaming no, I don't want to hook up, or I don't need any magic mascara right now, thank you very much. Accordingly, we've all probably pondered how to block people on Snapchat at some point or another. The good news is that you absolutely can do just that, and I'm going to walk you through the process to make it as quick and hassle-free as possible.

If you're someone who is well-versed in Snapchat, you undoubtedly know that Snapchat is an increasingly popular social media app set apart from the competition by the fact its messages self-destruct (aka automatically disappear) mere seconds after being opened. If you want to show off your day and/or your mad Snapchatting skills, though, you can create a Snapchat story to post in your stories feed Stories remain visible to you and your friends for 24 hours before automatically deleting. You know who can't see them? People you've blocked. In addition to not being able to send you Snaps or Chats anymore, blocked Friends can't view your Stories.

If you're ready to block an overzealous or unwanted Snapchatter, just follow these steps.

› See More: How To Block People On Snapchat

Super Moderator
    1. Go To Your "My Friends" Section

First things first — you've got to find the offender. So go to your profile (you can get there by clicking on your little ghost head icon at the top of your screen), and tap on "My Friends." If you don't see the person's name in your friend feed, skip ahead to Step 4.

Thread Information