- Paneer - 200 g
- petha - 250 g
- Khoya - 100 g
- Dry Coconut (grated) - 100 g
- A few drops of Orange and green colour
- 1/4 cup - Cashewnut pieces
- A little gulkand
- Grate the paneer, khoya and petha, and mix properly.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and flatten it.
- Fill gulkand and cashewnut pieces in the centre of the mixture. Make a round ball like a laddoo.
- Repeat the process to make more laddoos.
- Roll the laddoos lightly over the grated coconut and keep aside.
- Add a few drops of water to the orange and green colours.
- Using a cotton bud, dab the laddoos with bindi-sized orange and green marks.
› See More: Recipe: Paneer Aur Pethe Ke Laddoo
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)