* 250g - Paneer
* 2 tsp - powdered Sugar
* 1/4 cup - chopped Dates
* 100 ml - Milk
* 250 ml - rabri
- Wash paneer and hang in a muslin cloth till the water is drained (approximately 2 hours).
- Remove and gently knead the dough to mash the granules, if any.
- Add powdered sugar and chopped dates.
- Knead again to obtain a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal balls.
- Cook the balls in milk on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Now, pour the rabri into flat saucers or in stem glasses and place the paneer date balls in it.
- Serve cold with a drizzle of honey.
› See More: Recipe for Dates ke laddoo
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)